My minor child has my permission to fully participate in MannaRelief's Hope program.
- I am aware that my child will be participating in a program which is being provided by MannaRelief, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
- I am aware that the nutritional supplements being provided for use in the program are represented by the supplier to contain all natural ingredients and are not designed for use in treatment of disease or to substitute for a doctor's care or proven therapy. MannaRelief's policy prohibits the staff of MannaRelief from answering questions about personal health solutions. These types of questions must be asked of one's personal physician or other licensed, qualified health care professional who is completely familiar with the medical history, medications, and situation involved.
- Products provided by MannaRelief may only be consumed by the child enrolled and cannot be sold, exchanged, or given away. MannaRelief reserves the right to suspend or terminate services provided from any program at MannaRelief's discretion. Any unopened products should be returned to MannaRelief if not consumed by the child enrolled.
- It is recommended that the child be on the product recommendation for at least 6 months before any changes are made.
- I understand that a Progress Report is requested at the end of each 6 months which can be completed and submitted from our website at www.mannarelief.org.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, I hereby release and forever discharge, and agree not to sue and to indemnify and hold harmless, MannaRelief its governing board, officers, agents, suppliers and volunteers from and against any and all liabilities, claims, demands and causes of action of any kind on account of any loss, damage, illness or injury to person or property in any way arising out of or relating to my child's participation in the program and/or related activities, whether due to the negligence, mistake or other action or inaction of MannaRelief or any other person or entity.
All donations to MannaRelief are non-refundable. Upon receipt of funds that are not designated, MannaRelief reserves the right to use those donated funds wherever necessary. If a child in the Hope program or organization in the Blessing program is inactive for a period greater than twelve months, MannaRelief reserves the right to use the funding wherever necessary. MannaRelief acknowledges all donations by email or mail, with an annual tax receipt mailed to the address provided in January of the following year. If you have any questions about your donation, contact us at 817-557-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I REPRESENT THAT I AM LAWFULLY ACTING IN THE CAPACITY AS THE PARENT, NATURAL OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE NAMED CHILD. I CERTIFY THAT I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THAT I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION FORM.